Best Racing Android Games : BB Rally Pro

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Best Racing Android Games BB Rally Pro. I've always liked racing simulation game rally. On consoles, the series Dirt has given me great satisfaction. On Android, is the racing game that I spent real time with Need for Speed ​​Shift, which is not exactly an off-road simulation. When I had the opportunity to review BB Rally Pro I was excited when I usually enjoy racing games. Installation was a breeze and not take up much space. As a matter of fact, reporting applications, it takes only a 168k place. The game fires quickly as it scrolls the screen bootloader. In the game you are treated to a menu with cool background music pleasant. If you sit and watch the home screen for a moment you will realize that what you see is the graphics that appear to be wired from the game itself. There's even a car whizzing around the track wire frame, very cool, it would make a nice screensaver too!


The options of BB Rally Pro you are presented with such play, high scores and credits. Beginning with the credits you will see that BB Rally Pro was pretty well created by a guy. His name, Byron. It does graphics, software, music, works. Beautiful talented individual, if you ask me. Press the Back button of BB Rally Pro to return to the main menu and press the score will show you the top 5 lap times and five times the total for each of the three tracks included on BB Rally Pro. These are all local scores then maybe he will consider the overall scores, sooner or later but for now they have to do. BB Rally Pro. I will mention that although he does not say, from the main menu, press the menu button on your phone for a few more options on BB Rally Pro. These include recovery, Main Menu and Bonus. The bonus section of BB Rally Pro is what is cool here. You can change the frame rate between limited and unlimited. Change the gravity between the Earth and the Moon and even reverse graphics wire on and off.


The only problem is that these parameters have to beat the lap record time on each track for free!


If you choose to play from the main menu presents you get a choice of three pieces. Jumpy, all curves and Flatty on BB Rally Pro. All pretty self-explanatory, but let me go in more detail. Flatty I started because I wanted to get a feeling of control. There are three levels of difficulty on BB Rally Pro, that seem to dictate just how the car behaves. Simple, Pro and nuts. Yes, Nuts, that gives you a rear wheel drive and makes it impossible skiddy so if you want your car crazy, then. I decided to Pro which seems to be a good balance between easy and nuts. Once inside the game's load times are almost immediately in my HTC Incredible they are presented with a machine behind the scene, which seems like a Volkswagen Rabbit and GTI as a car. And 'white and although the graphics are not everything that is going to blow your mind you look decent and clean. Slide your finger to the center of the screen you can watch the car go around.


Best Racing Android Games BB Rally Pro

Best Racing Android Games


As you cruise around the track at high speeds, it is quite easy to make the mistake of over-control. After a couple of practice, however, you can quickly use the handbrake to turn around tight corners. After a couple of laps flatty managed to get the 3 rd place in the disc with five laps, which was 01:04.83. It seems to me that I could easily shave off another second of my time and get higher score, but now it's time to try another song, this time Jumpy! Changes the game a bit jumpy '. There is a real ramps on the track of BB Rally Pro, which you can use and follow the undulations, if you're not careful and wise to use the gas and brake the car out of control, and finally on the move. This forces you to reset and lose time. A practice I was able to reduce the 5 spot and the top 5 and top five all the time, I thought it was quite nice. Interestingly, in this way was that a ghost appeared in the car on BB Rally Pro.


Well, what I think was a ghost car on BB Rally Pro, perhaps the best time, but not really a competitor as I've got to go through the other machine, when I passed, unfortunately, it stops great. Perhaps the next version offers cut?


The last track of BB Rally Pro, winding, for me it was more difficult. I found myself really turn my head when I moved the phone left and right to navigate the complicated process. I should also mention that on all these courses BB Rally Pro, there are other off-road areas and interesting to explore. For example, the track curved bridge sees a large object in the middle of the track. I was not able to navigate again, but this may be a shortcut for a time even faster for the high score board on BB Rally Pro? The other numbers are also off-road elements that give the player something to look at if they want to explore a bit. It is right next to all as funny, but it is not without its flaws. BB Rally Pro


During the game I thought it is a bit 'more than Poland, which is what you need in the BB Rally Pro. For example, because I wanted a flatty barreling higher and back, of course, I ran into an obstacle, which is the outer edge of the track and I thought I might just skip over it. Instead, I got to the wall, and said that the only way out was to use the menu  Restart function, at least now I know what it is now. Another thing I noticed is that sometimes you can see in a metal frame, almost as if there are missing parts of the track. In the end, the game has touched me a couple of times, after a series of competitions for reporting the error "This device is not enough for the native heap Textures". To be honest, this could be my hand, in particular, I have not found others complaining about this problem. If a developer wants to learn more about this issue, I will certainly be happy to give it to him. BB Rally Pro.


Best Racing Android Games


BB Rally Pro. I try very hard not to be too critical because I have said before, the game is fun. I found myself again and play with him, even after the review was completed that tells me a lot about the game. I also checked the comments on the market and if not many, have not been very positive. Most people do not want. More courses, more cars, more players (at least AI) and maybe even a track editor. The entrance is a bit steep for a current rate of $ 3.24. I hope the developer continues to work with her. My most positive is that took me back to my early days with Hard Drivin 'Atari was a racing game based vector of this type. If the developer has added loops and jumps of bridges and that sort of thing hard drivin 'you think it would be a success on his hands. BB Rally Pro.


As such, you can grab a lite version, which will give you a piece and three rotations. It gives you a sense of play and can make you pay three dollars. As I said, I hope Bryon to add to this game because I think it's great potential. I had some serious fun with it during the period under review, I just wanted more. Go check it out! I gave it 3.5 out of 5 stars on BB Rally Pro.


The left side of the screen of BB Rally Pro fills with three buttons, one to accelerate, decelerate and a slide (by pulling the emergency brake, I guess). Management is provided by the accelerometer of the phone. A timer starts as soon as you enter the game so it's best selling crushed and access. Controls are pretty tight, but the car can be a little crazy at high speeds. On the right side of the screen are two buttons, one seems to leap from a car or even back to the times and the other is a reset if you go too far from the track.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Multiplayer Android Games All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Powered by Blogger.com.